May 2011 Weddings

Time to get this party started!

2»

Re: Time to get this party started!

• I'm still sick.  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Mhard10...its been awhile. Actually it's been months. I just pop in every once in awhile to see what's going on but don't post often anymore. I changed my username when I changed emails after my wedding
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • aha!  Hello!!! 
  • reesie10reesie10 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Haha thanks! I just couldn't let Aggie drive to the wrong city!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re: Time to get this party started!:
    I'm still sick.  :(
    Posted by jlq2005
    Boooo! :(
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Booo being sick!!

Dannie: You should go to a baseball game. If you aren't a baseball fan it is still fun to go and watch and eat ballpark food. Pick a game that was fireworks display at the end, usually weekend games do for AAA. Or of course the night the Chicken comes to town!

More information on the Chicken...

http://www.famouschicken.com/biography.html

I meant that technically the team or radio station that created the chicken claimed to own the rights to the Chicken persona. He went to court and got declared independent from both and owns the rights to the persona. Does that make more since.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to Re:Time to get this party started!:
    Aggie, I hope you have an absolute blast at the Derby! I wanted to make sure that you know it is in Louisville. I've seen you post before about going to Lexington and didn't say anything because I thought it was a typo. But you said it again today! I don't want you to be sorely disappointed when you drive to Lexington only to be told you have to turn around and go to Louisville!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see pictures! And wave at me as you drive past Northern Kentucky! :
    Posted by reesie10
    I am very well aware it is located in Louisville, but our B&B is in Lexington. So that is where we are staying and why I keep mentioning it instead of Lousiville :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • oh and Hi reese! I have missed you.  I was just thinking this weekend that I should page you this week. (although I must admit I remembered you changed your SN and couldn't remember what the new one was lol.  as soon as I saw it though I knew it was you)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • JLQ:  Feel better!!!!
  • famous chicken clicky
    Fred Rogers
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards