April 2013 Weddings
Options

Monday morning

Hey ladies.  It's Monday - Yay....

My ticker says less than 11 months - that's exciting.

This weekend was not long enough.  Helped my brother move for a few hours on Sunday (okay, mostly I pretended to help pack while my FI helped carry heavy stuff up and down stairs).

Nothing too much planned for this week.  Dance class tonight and then meeting 2 with our financial planner on Wednesday.

I'll be out of town all next week, home a week, and then gone another week.  Probably not too much wedding stuff going to get done while I'm gone.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Monday morning

• Options
    I guess everyone ran away.  The last post I see (other than this one) was from 4 days ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Knot ate our posts from Friday.  I am glad we had nice weekend weather because it is supposed to rain all week which stinks.  We took DD to a "zoo" (I don't know how they called it that but whatever) and she had fun feeding the deer on Saturday.  We got our invitation samples this weekend and I think we finally decided on one so hopefully I will order those soon.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow - we haven't even started thinking about invitations.  Still trying to convince FMIL that 300 is a perfectly acceptable guest list and that she will be able to include everyone important in her 65 alloted guests. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

good morning!! had a chill weekend...a concert, some drinks. wish i could be out in the sun right now with my ipod.

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_monday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:2609f182-0067-4c9c-aa6a-01fb042ea222Post:93022693-1049-4689-b639-2e291a5e99f7">Re: Monday morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow - we haven't even started thinking about invitations.  Still trying to convince FMIL that 300 is a perfectly acceptable guest list and that she will be able to include everyone important in her 65 alloted guests. 
    Posted by sleepyb[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was freaking out about 215 people.  300 is definitely a good number.  My side of the list is only 50.  The rest of it is FI.  I just smile and nod at this point.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been trying to convince Fi that 250 isn't crazy. But that's a whole other story...He really wants to have less than 200 people show up, and I just don't see that happening...

We finally decided on a venue and a date, I just have to do the actual booking. Helped my parents plan an Alaskan cruise on Sunday. It was a good weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
  • Options
    nay1984nay1984 member
    First Comment
    its the may 24 weekeend in Canada :) so enjoyed the wonderful weather swimming :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evening!  My life's been insanely busy lately.  We're going to FI's family's camp this weekend and I can't wait to just do nothing!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards