Destination Weddings Discussions

Photographer in Negril, Jamaica?

Does anyone know of a photographer in Negril they would recommend at a reasonable price? We are going to Couples Swept Away in April 2013, and I would love to have a photo shoot while we are there. Would our resort have a list?
Thanks!
Beth
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer in Negril, Jamaica?

• Hey Bethie, What is your budget? I'm using Misha Earle in November... I obviously haven't seen her work beside what people have shared, but it seems amazing! Not really sure what you want to spend but check her out if you like... I think her Web address is misha Earle photography dot com or google her. If you have any questions let me know!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can't wait to hear your reviews on Misha Earle!  I emailed her as well for package pricing for Negril in addition to other photographers...Bethie- check out my post for "Sandy May/Stacey Clark" hopefully there will be a response there that will help us both!

• I will share immediately don't worry Nicole! I'm so excited to be using her, she was a little over what i wanted to spend but i LOVE her work. She's been great so far through email!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards