California-Orange County

Anyone need a private bartender?

Hi ladies! As I mentioned in my last post, I am newly engaged and so exicted to begin the wedding planning process! But I'd like to let all the Orange County brides-to-be out there know that I also have my own private bartending service... so if anyone is having a wedding where they need to hire a bartender, I'm your girl! Send me a PM and I'll hook my fellow Knotties up with a great deal :-)

Re: Anyone need a private bartender?

• ashrose79ashrose79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sparkly,

How much is the rate? Thanks!
  • sparkly811sparkly811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to send you a private message!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you and congrats to u. could u be so kind to send me the info to me too please thanks.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely, the info is in your inbox!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!
    Are you insured and licensed?
    Thanks
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is no such thing as a "licensed" bartender, except for in the state of Wisconsin. There are several states that require a certification to serve alcohol, but California is not one of those states. California is on a voluntary certification basis only, meaning we can take various courses online if we choose or if it is required by our employer. Since none of the establishments I've worked for prior to starting my own business required any kind of certification, I never felt the need to obtain one. As for insurance, I do not have that at this time as I am still in the process of determining whether or not I get enough requests for it. However, I believe that is something I will start looking into.
  • I'm interested. please PM me your rate. Thanks.
  • im interested pm me your rate please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards