Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Cheap Carribbean

Who has booked a trip with them?  Did everything work out as you expected? Any issues?

I'm looking at our trip and am finding it about $500 cheaper on there than through a travel agent.  I'm tempted to use the website, but would like the feedback first.

Our last sunset in Hawaii...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Michelle & Michael
Married - August '10
TTC - Since September 2011

Re: Cheap Carribbean

• Options
    edited December 2011

We did our honeymoon with them.   It was truly excellent... no lie.   We booked our flight, resort, and transportation to/from the resort through them.  

We didn't need to contact them for anything except to set up our shuttle time back to the airport on our last day.   They had a rep on site during certain hours as well as one on-call 24/7. 

It was easy peezy, and I will definitely book with them again.

• Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tiffany.  I think I'm going to try it.  That is to big a difference in price to ignore.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've considered booking through them as well. But the major price difference made me hesitant. Let me know what your experience is like! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same experience as Tiffany. They were really awesome. We went to Cancun in Sept 09 (where we got engaged), and they were SO nice. They took care of pretty much everything, and we just had to schedule the departing shuttle while we were there. We'll use them again for our honeymoon.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I am hooked! I've heard nothing but wonderful things from friends' previous experiences. We are definitely using them when we decide on our honeymoon dates :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked mine with them so I don't have much input yet, but a good friend just went to the Dominican in September and used them to book her trip. She's the one who convinced me to use them to book our honeymoon, her whole experience was positive. I say go for it!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just FYI, a travel agent is not always cheaper.  We booked our HM on Travelocity and my TA at work could not match it.  We booked it during a 24 hour 45% off sale and used the savings to upgrade our room to a suite.  We had no problems.

With the good feeback here, I think it would be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards