Michigan-Lansing
Options

Awesome Hair and Airbrush Makeup

I just got done with my trial run hair and airbrush makeup....I LOVE it!! My stylist did such an awesome job. I just want to let every one know in case they are still looking for someone. Plus her prices are incredible! Here is her website in case any one is interested!

Re: Awesome Hair and Airbrush Makeup

• Options
    dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm so excited to see this!  She's doing makeup for me and my girls for my wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a vendor to me...mod?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_awesome-hair-airbrush-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:aad90cac-5f8e-4fbb-9a25-a9563f155304Post:212fedc7-d8f3-4b75-b936-6966b0484944">Re: Awesome Hair and Airbrush Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like a vendor to me...mod?
    Posted by nlfeguer[/QUOTE]
    This is what I was thinking too.
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree it is suspicious, but hard to say for sure.

Jane- when you come onto the boards and your first (and only) post is about a vendor it will make others think that you are the vendor you are promoting.  If you aren't a vendor, tell us about yourself.  When and where is the wedding?  How did you and FI meet?  Help us get to know you.
  • Options
    Jane4831Jane4831 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry every one, I've been busy trying get some last minute things in order so I havent been on in a while. Brides can be somewhat brutal on here...haha but I get it with the whole vendor thing. I am new to all this Knot stuff because I am a "paper" organized person and I prefer to do all my planning with my wedding planner notebook versus the internet. Anyways, my Fiance and I met when we were in our first year of community college (St. Clair County Community College). We had an english lit class together and were paired up for a project. We started dating shortly after that. He moved to Lansing to go to MSU and I came here a little over a year ago. He proposed to me last October so it's been wedding planning ever since! We are getting married and having our reception at my Aunt's house. She has a beautiful farm out a little ways past Grand Ledge and I've always wanted a quant little farm wedding. Hopefully the weather holds out but if not, we can move the ceremony into the barn that'll be decorated. I am very excited to be marrying my best friend...and so soon! Hope all of every one's planning is going good. I'll try to comment on other people's posts so that I am not accused of being a vendor....sorry again!

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Jane!

Thanks for introducing yourself and we look forward to hearing about your wedding plans.  Be sure to stop by if you have any questions, the ladies on this board are very helpful.

Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards