Utah

Photographer

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of a friend getting married in Utah (living in Seattle) who is looking for photographer recommendations.  I looked at all the posts on this page and did not already see a photographer post, so can you ladies please help me by recommending your photographers??

Thanks!
- Rachel

Married 11/6/10

Re: Photographer

• edited December 2011
    It will depend on what part of Utah she's getting married in, although most photographers in Utah are willing and able to travel to other parts of Utah (usually for a travel fee).  If she's getting married in Northern Utah, Jessica Smith Photography is my preference.  She's a wonderfully talented photographer, easy to work with, and such a sweet and fun person.  If she wants to browse around, tell her to check out utahbrideblog.com for other photographers and vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Mckenzie Deakins, she is awesome! her website is http://photographybymckenzie.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JGP09JGP09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check www.dcphotos.org

they do glamor weddings...
  • rmc27armc27a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica Kettle is amazing! Awesome work, wonderful person. She is doing our wedding in February.
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• nikkic11nikkic11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Heidi with Monkeyface Photography.  I picked her before finding out what her prices were and I was blown away by how reasonably priced she is.  We already had our engagements done and they pictures turned out GORGEOUS and were ready for us within a week.  I'm really happy with her. Her website is below and make sure you check out her blog. 
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely love Brandon Burk. I picked him before I even knew I was getting married. He has such a professional way about doing business and he is so wonderful. He will do shoots for hours if you want! His website is brandonBurkPhotography.com. He is amazing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards