Arizona-Phoenix

Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!

Hi everyone. I have been been searching and searching with no luck for venues with a barn in Northern AZ. Actually I can barely find any venues outside of Sedona. Payson, Pinetop, Showlow, Prescott areas maybe. Even if they don't have a barn I would love some advice. I found the Windmill Winery in Florence but its a bit too desert for this southern bell.
Thanks

Re: Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!

• Try Dancing Apache Lodge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you look at Jackpot Ranch in Campe Verde. We booked Foxboro Ranch. It isn't a barn, but it is rustic and gorgeous. Good luck!
  • I didn't see a barn at the Apache Lodge. I loved Camp Verde but they don't have any of our dates open... Haven't seen Foxboro do you have contact info for them. Thanks,
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_searching-for-northern-az-venues-with-barns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:69cf36b9-5680-48e7-9f97-b175c29b9218Post:83bce95e-e7cd-4e85-ba40-642c8669d90b">Re: Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't see a barn at the Apache Lodge. I loved Camp Verde but they don't have any of our dates open... Haven't seen Foxboro do you have contact info for them. Thanks,
    Posted by SouthernSwag[/QUOTE]

<div><h1 style="font-family:'Adobe Garamond Pro';font-size:large;color:#fa9600;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;background-color:#000000;" class="style3" align="justify">928-286-9203 • 928-525-4617
    <a style="color:#cc6633;" href="mailto:bob@foxbororanchestates.com" rel="nofollow">bob@foxbororanchestates.com</a></h1></div>
  • How much is Foxboro ranch to rent?
  • emlivemliv member
    First Comment
    A friend of mine in Flagstaff was going to get married at the Grand Canyon. Then all national parks closed for a while there, during their wedding date they had planned. So she scrambled and found a museum in Flagstaff (maybe it was a historical museum, I can't remember!) that had a barn they were married in or in front of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards