Honeymoon Discussions

Exciting Nightlife honeymoon destination

Hello Ladies,
Any suggestions for a honeymoon destination on a Caribean island that is full of nightlife, other than Jamaica, Mexico, DR... any thoughts?

Re: Exciting Nightlife honeymoon destination

• I don't feel that Jamaica and the DR are safe enough to leave the resort unless on a tour anyway, so those would automatically be counted out in my opinion.

Cancun Mexico, Aruba, and Puerto Rico would be great places in the Caribbean for exciting nightlife where it would be safe to venture out on your own to bars and nightclubs. We always felt very safe in those cities, but not at all safe in Jamaica.
  • Jamaica and DR are safe to explore. You just have to use common sense.

My new favorite destination is Trinidad and Tobago. However, tourism is not TnT's main industry so the resorts are not as nice. Barbados is very nice..Do you simply want to club all night or are you interested in other type of night activities? In my experience, most islands are a little more laid back, except during carnival time. Now if you really want nightlife, I suggest you go to TnT for carnival. The entire country parties for an entire month. It's definitely an experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards