Hawaii

Maui photographer double booked me

I'm kind of stressing out now. My wedding is in 3 1/2 months and I booked her 9 months in advance. I thought I was safe and done.but she sent me an email today saying she double booked. I'm sure most are booked now. Any one have any suggestions? Who was your photographer ? Ahh!
Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: Maui photographer double booked me

• Maui Creative Photography. I have written some reviews on this board if you search. I highly recommend. We used them when we decided we didn't like our original photographer. Really happy with them and very reasonable.
  • Thanks! I've contacted them and pretty sure I'll use them. :
    Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery
  • we are getting married on 3.4.13 and are going to use kim aihara with aihara visuals. i interviewed several, and i really like her. her prices were also a little better than some. karma hill is also a wonderful photographer, and a great lady, she's a good friend of our family,but she was already booked for our big day.
  • Hey!
    We are getting marries in Maui for July and fell in love with Greg Hoxsie of Maui Beach Weddings. Our planner is through him too and they respond almost instantly - 7 days a week.Handy since Iive half a world away! The company is called a Maui Beach Wedding. If it weren't for them i'd be freaking out right now!!!
    Good luck with everything!
    x
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_maui-photographer-double-booked-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:b9965459-4306-44bc-aad0-94571b143cbfPost:e13dac35-5e63-4ea3-9610-3d6e44df55ab">Maui photographer double booked me</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of stressing out now. My wedding is in 3 1/2 months and I booked her 9 months in advance. I thought I was safe and done.but she sent me an email today saying she double booked. I'm sure most are booked now. Any one have any suggestions? Who was your photographer ? Ahh!
    Posted by lhypse[/QUOTE]
  • Awesome!  If you want anymore info about them email me at stephanie.caprino@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_maui-photographer-double-booked-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:b9965459-4306-44bc-aad0-94571b143cbfPost:70ba68b1-9da4-4471-b5e1-91f9a4c111ef">Re:Maui photographer double booked me</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! I've contacted them and pretty sure I'll use them. :
    Posted by lhypse[/QUOTE]
  • I would also like to recommend Kim Aihara. She is extremely talented, friendly, and professional. Our photos turned out amazing! 
    Anniversary
  • I searched high and low and narrowed it down to two: Anna Kim and Nate & Jenna I adored them both! Anna's coloring tends to be softer, but I've seen some that pop like Nate & Jenna. Both do amazing work! They post a ton on Facebook, which is nice so you can see all different weddings they have shot. Nate & Jenna are only a tiny bit less expensive so that wasn't a determining factor for me. Both of them are amazingly talented, sweet people and they happen to be friends too! You cannot go wrong with either. We chose Anna becuase she was the first photographer I fell in love with via my first wedding magazine Pacific Weddings Magazine Winter 2011.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tad Craig is great! If you haven't already found someone, you should give him a call. He spent so much time on the phone with me helping me pick out a beach for our wedding. He called me the week before just to check in and say he was looking forward to meeting us. The day of, he was awesome! Everybody in our wedding party loved him! He was organized, easy-going, and generally awesome! Our pictures are beautiful!! I can't recommend him enough!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Trish Barker and are so pleased with the results!  Highly recommend her, she's so funny and reasonably priced too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards