Michigan-Detroit
Options

Where to go bridesmaid dress shopping...

We have finally put a deposit down on our hall, so our next step is to figure out what my bridesmaids will be wearing.

I have heard horror stories about Davids Bridal, so if anyone has any experience with another bridesmaid dress shop that could fill me in please let me know!

I do not want to have the girls spend a ton of money, so I would like a reasonably priced salon, probably no more that 150ish.

Also, somewhere close to Southgate, MI (near Detroit).

Re: Where to go bridesmaid dress shopping...

• Options
    I got my BM dresses at bombshell bridal in St Claire Shores. they have a huge selection in an assortment of sizes and the girls are wonderful! there seamstress is great and extremely affordable!  Good Luck
  • Options
    ^^^^ This.
  • Options
    I took a couple of my bridesmaids over to Konja's Bridal in Berkley a couple weeks ago. The service was excellent and there were so many great options! Nothing we looked at was over $200. Bonus: Alterations are FREE if 2 or more bridesmaids order.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_where-to-go-bridesmaid-dress-shopping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:23dd969b-e985-40e8-b6da-bcbb6397da7dPost:9b82dba9-3b63-4962-9e60-2ea25ff11d7b">Re: Where to go bridesmaid dress shopping...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I took a couple of my bridesmaids over to Konja's Bridal in Berkley a couple weeks ago. The service was excellent and there were so many great options! Nothing we looked at was over $200. Bonus: Alterations are FREE if 2 or more bridesmaids order.
    Posted by Kipp2Be[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. Konja's is awesome.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Not super close, but I loved the selection at Bridal Magic in Canton. They have a HUGE selection and it is not just the typical chiffon and satin choices. The salesgirls were also fairly hands-off, which we appreciated. We just hung out and tried on dresses and it was FUN and low-pressure.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards