Maryland-Baltimore

Cheap Outdoor or Combo wedding venue help!!

Hey all,

Could anyone recommend an affordable (trying to keep the entire budget under $5000 not including dress) wedding venue that could be outdoors or have a combination of outdoor/indoor in MD? I am closer to the metro area but will consider anywhere and would love to find something all inclusive. 

I may already have someone to do my cake, can DIY invitations & save the dates, opt for candles instead of flowers & am open to other options to cut costs as well. 

Let me know what you guys think, any tips are more than appreciated. This is tough!!

Re: Cheap Outdoor or Combo wedding venue help!!

• ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Well, how many people?  Not all inclusive but I would look into Holleyneck gardens, it's very casual and on the water.  Like 900 for rental for the whole weekend, holds maybe 120.  Also look into KS catering, they offer very very affordable catering that should keep you below budget.  KS is very open to running the show with regard to set-up and can handle table rental (if needed) and linens.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Columbus Gardens in Perry Hall is very affordable and is all linclusive. It has a very nice lounge that can be set up nicely for a wedding inside.
  • Oaricole2016Oaricole2016 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello.

I understand your budget concerns and a place I recommend is Conrad's Ruth Villa in Middle River, MD. It's a beautiful venue on the water and you can have your wedding/reception as casual or formal as you wish. I had my dad's wedding there in July 2009 and it was great! The website is http://www.conradsvilla.com/
    Best of luck and congratulations on getting married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards