June 2013 Weddings
Options

June 22, 2013

New here -- My name is Amber and FI is Keith.  We've been together for since March 14, 2010 and are very excited about planning our wedding and being married.  We got engaged March 9, 2012 and are planning our wedding for June 22, 2013.  We are planning on having a "Mossy Oak" theme wedding.  (anyone else??) So far- I've got my maid of honor picked out but thats it. (I know, we need to get them picked!!)

Questions:
How many couples here are sharing our wedding date?

How many are you planning to have in your bridal party?

What are your colors/theme of the wedding?

Re: June 22, 2013

• Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We have ten in our bridal party, five on each side. Pick how ever many works for you guys though. Our colors are orange and purple and we don't really have a theme. It's just going to be an eclectic mix of everything that is us. There will be some parts that are going to elegant and some just down right silly, because that's how we are. 

Im June 1st, so not your date twin. But there's definitely some here!

And welcome, by the way! We're a super friendly bunch, so jump right in!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    If you go back to the main June 2013 page, there is a thumbtack post (right above this one) that has a bunch of brides dates and colors.

But to answer the other question, we will have 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen.  Welcome to the boards, and congratulations!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm having 2 BM's and our colors are purple, blue, and light green. Our venue is at a ranch so it will be a little on rustic side. I didn't really plan to go that route but I'm finding I really like the rustic look. Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    SO I just clicked on you (I am entirely too bored watching FI play call of duty right now lol) and I have to be careful he doesn't see your ideas!  We are both hunters but I didn't want camo at the wedding, and he keeps trying to get me to! lol  
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!! Our bridal party has 5 girls (1 MOH, 3 BM, & 1 Junior BM) and 4 guys. Our colors are chocolate brown, tangerine and lime. We don't really have a theme more of just a summery feel. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have 3 bridesmaids 3 groomsmen 2 ushers. Colors black red and silver

• Options
    June 22, 2013 is our wedding date too.  We are having 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, and 2 ushers.  Our colors are Royal Blue, Silver, and White.  My FI is a Dallas Cowboys fan and since those are my favorite colors as well we are going to somehow incorporate stars into the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! We are not Date twins sorry! I am having 3 maid of honors (I have 3 sisters and I am the oldest so I couldn't choose one) 3 bridesmaids and a flower girl. FI has a Best Man and 4 groomsmen. It's driving me crazy that our sides arent even but it's something I have to get over. Our colors are aqua and red. We don't really have a theme but I am using a lot of wine corks and wine bottles.
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    June 8 here so not a date twin. We're having 3 on each side (MOH is FSIL, other girls are my best friends from school as well as my fraternity brothers, best man is FI's best friend, other guys are my brother and another long time friend of FI). Our colors and blue and purple with a little white to keep it from being too over the top.

Welcome to the board, and congratulations on your engagement!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!

We're getting married on June 15, 2013.  I have two bridesmaids, he has three groomsmen, and we have a handful of FGs and RBs.  Our colors are blue and light green.  No real set theme, but if I had to describe the general look of things, it would be blue/green/circular/whimsical.  We're getting married at an outdoor venue next to a large pond, so it's definitely less than ultra formal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! We are date twins! My colors are pink and green. We are most likely having 5 girls and 6 guys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hello and Welcome

We are having 12- 6 and 6 plus 2 ushers and 2 flower girls. Our wedding date is June 1 and our colors/theme will be Red, White and Bling! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Date twin yayyy! I am having drum roll please.... 11 girls and 11 groomsmen :) I am doing this once and the way Iwewant it! No color yet or theme, but I'm leaning towards red.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:June 22, 2013:[QUOTE]June 8 here so not a date twin. We're having 3 on each side MOH is FSIL, other girls are my best friends from school as well as my fraternity brothers, best man is FI's best friend, other guys are my brother and another long time friend of FI. Our colors and blue and purple with a little white to keep it from being too over the top.Welcome to the board, and congratulations on your engagement! Posted by blferguson1s[/QUOTE]

Same here June 8th

• Options
    Yay for another date twin! Welcome! I have 5 (2 MOH, 3 BM), FI has 5 guys, a ring bearer, and maybe a flower girl??? I am using fuchsia and silver to play off of my flowers/ my sorority colors.
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!! I'm a June 22nd bride as well. Our wedding party will have 6 on my side and 7 on my fiance's side, plus a ring bearer (we're skipping on the flower girl since no one we're close to has a daughter the right age). Our ceremony and reception are outdoors, so we're going for a casual, sort of 1920s art deco garden party vibe. Our colors are platinum, ivory, peacock blue, and blush pink.
  • Options
    KA, just noticed you're from the 'Burgh too!! Whoo-hoo!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_june-22-2013-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:fc736d5e-64ea-4725-8c2d-a8c83c9b2e64Post:3b5f9411-8014-406c-a1fa-c439ca6feef2">June 22, 2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]New here -- My name is Amber and FI is Keith.  We've been together for since March 14, 2010 and are very excited about planning our wedding and being married.  We got engaged March 9, 2012 and are planning our wedding for June 22, 2013.  We are planning on having a "Mossy Oak" theme wedding.  (anyone else??) So far- I've got my maid of honor picked out but thats it. (I know, we need to get them picked!!) Questions: How many couples here are sharing our wedding date? How many are you planning to have in your bridal party? What are your colors/theme of the wedding?
    Posted by KAWalker11[/QUOTE]

June 8,2013 is our date. 3rd bridesmaids, 3rd groomsmen, and 2nd ushers. Black, red, and silver.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards