California-Napa

Wine country caterers

Hi there,

I'm looking to get an idea of caterers in wine country (Napa / Sonoma) and price points.  If you are planning a wedding in the area, would you mind sharing the name of your caterer, # of guests you're having, and $/head (specify if it includes food/alcohol)?

Thanks so much!
-A

Re: Wine country caterers

• mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a lot of research last fall and got quotes from about 10 caterers. We ended up with Park Avenue. Just got the final numbers today--for 80 people our total is just under $7K. This includes rentals, favors (boxed chocolate coupes) all the food and pre-ceremony beverages, but we're bringing our own beer/non-alcoholic and getting wine through our venue. When I did quotes their prices were VERY competitive and we really enjoyed our tasting.

Hope this helps!
    Anniversary
  • amt1983amt1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  That is extremely helpful!  It's hard to know where to start :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello; I'm a local and calligrapher living and working in Napa. I list these three caterers on my website and can tell you they are all very good (food, competitive pricing, and they are all right here in Napa). Sage catering in Marin was also very popular but my understanding is that they are now closed. Also check around The Collection Event Studio over in Sonoma, they have many connections to photographers, florists, cakes, make-up, etc. They may have more catering advise for you.
    Best of luck,
    J.P.  
    JPanterCalligraphy dot com

Elaine Bell Catering Company776 Technology Way, Napa, CA 94558-7522Tel: 707.603.1400 Melissa Teaff Catering101 S. Coombs St., Y-4, Napa CA 94559Tel: 707.954.8160 Piper Johnson Catering2450 Foothill Boulevard Suite G, Calistoga CA 94515Tel: 707.942.5432
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards