Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

NWR (Sorta) - ZITS!! UGH!!

I have two zits come up on my nose overnight and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday.  The deromtologist is on vacation so that is not an option.  I've been putting hot wash cloths on my nose to bring it to a head, but what else can I do to speed up the process and get it to heal ASAP??

Re: NWR (Sorta) - ZITS!! UGH!!

• lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I posted something similar about 2 weeks ago - I had a big pimple on my chin (a cystic one that usually takes FOREVER to go away).

Some friends gave me this advice.  Buy uncoated aspirin and crush up about 2 tablets (I used the back of a spoon to crush them).  Add a few drops of water and mix well so that it turns into a paste.  Apply the paste to your pimples and let dry (should take about 10 minutes).  Rinse with warm water.

I did this every day for almost a week.  The pimple completely disappeared.  Like I said, mine was a deep, painful cystic pimple.  If you have a regular pimple, it might go away faster.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • The aspirin trick works reasonably well. 
    Clinique also has an "emergancy" cream for that stuff, and that's what I use. Works like a charm 
  • teatree oil!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards