Canada-Ontario
Options

Blue Shoes

I really want to wear blue shoes on my wedding day.  I have been looking for the past several months (I've looked at all the stores in the mall) with no luck, probably because of the season.  The issue is that I need my shoes for my first dress fitting and I don't want to put that off too long.

I need to be able to try on the shoes first, so buying online is not an option.

Any suggestions on where to shop?
Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
"If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert

Re: Blue Shoes

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Brown's in March last year.  There will be a lot come march because it's prom dress season!
  • Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm my first thought is to do exactly what you've already done. go to tons of malls and stores. are you able to get shoes dyed from a bridal store? maybe at dress room?
  • Options
    lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm just going to have to wait then.  Thanks :)

unplainjane - I don't want to do dyables because I've heard bad things about the dye rubbing off on bride's dresses :-/
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    grlandherdoggrlandherdog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids are wearing blue shoes on Saturday!
    We had a heck of time finding blue shoes with low heels, because none of them like to wear heels over 3".  It was IMPOSSIBLE to find anything in the stores. We ended up ordering from Zappos, and it worked out great.

• Options
    onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The shoe Company has a couple of options on their website.  You could see if they have them in their stores. 

www.theshoecompany.com
  • Options
    leighannsmithleighannsmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found two that I ordered from DSW.com. :) Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for blue peep toe sling backs with a smaller heel also! But I don't really need them till august 5th.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards