July 2012 Weddings

LADY324...Sorry don't know how to PM

How did you do this week at WW? Me not so good. I am getting back on track! There is a strawberry salad that was given out in the meeting would you like the recipe?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: LADY324...Sorry don't know how to PM

• How to PM: find a post the knottie made.  At the end of the post, under siggy, there should be the option for "Private Message".  Click that and there ya go =)
  • edited April 2011
    Oh Ok. Thanks little moments!! :)
  • Hey I am doing pretty well this week!  I am not weighing myself because I have "my friend" and I always am heavier that week.  But I have worked out 2 days so far and I am going to spin tonight.

Yes I would love the recipe!!!

I also made a chicken and pineapple dinner from WW last night it was deilc let me know if you want that recipe :) 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes I would love the recipe!! I love chicken and I am always trying to come up with different ways to make it! My FI thinks that being on WW everything tastes weird and "diet like" so Any recipe that he thinks tastes good and not letting him know is good for him will be awesome! :)

Here is the recipe for the salad:

3 Tbsp. of Orange Juice
    1 Tbsp. canola oil
    2 tsp. aged balasmic vinegar
    1/4 tsp. black pepper
    1/8 tsp. salt
    4 cups of mixed greens
    1 cup of sliced strawberries
    1/4 crumbled semisoft goat cheese
    2 Tbsp salted dry-roasted pistachio, chopped (optional)

In a cup stir together juice, oil, vinegar, pepper, and salt, set aside.
    Arrange mixed greens in a lrg. shall bowl; top with strawberries, cheese, and nuts.
    Just before serving, stir dressing and drizzle over salad, toss gently but well. Yeilds 1 1/4 cups per serving @ 3pts. (Serves 4)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady324sorry-dont-pm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:3f2375fd-c255-4293-9d09-e087539650d8Post:7c502275-51a9-4e89-8bb8-31da70c9b44b">Re: LADY324...Sorry don't know how to PM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes I would love the recipe!! I love chicken and I am always trying to come up with different ways to make it! My FI thinks that being on WW everything tastes weird and "diet like" so Any recipe that he thinks tastes good and not letting him know is good for him will be awesome! :) Here is the recipe for the salad: 3 Tbsp. of Orange Juice 1 Tbsp. canola oil 2 tsp. aged balasmic vinegar 1/4 tsp. black pepper 1/8 tsp. salt 4 cups of mixed greens 1 cup of sliced strawberries 1/4 crumbled semisoft goat cheese 2 Tbsp salted dry-roasted pistachio, chopped (optional) In a cup stir together juice, oil, vinegar, pepper, and salt, set aside. Arrange mixed greens in a lrg. shall bowl; top with strawberries, cheese, and nuts. Just before serving, stir dressing and drizzle over salad, toss gently but well. Yeilds 1 1/4 cups per serving @ 3pts. (Serves 4)
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

awesome thanks!!  My FI loved the dinner last night I have the cookbook at home I will post it up tomorrow.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards