California-Los Angeles

Vistaprint????

Goodmorning Ladies!

It sure is a beautiful day after the rain :D

So FI created a design for our STD's, there going to be postcards! But I'm actually a bit confused Undecided, so we went onto vistaprint.com to have them printed and well...it says 100 for $24.99. Ok so we decided it was a good price and loaded the image and did the whole process and when we get to the pay page it says its $55!!!!! It's charging us 4.99 for loading our own image and but its added like it 5 or 7 times. 

I was wondering if any of you have had this experience before. We've removed it twice and then started all over and at the end we get the same price. Undecided That seems a little too much for some plain old postcards. BUT maybe that's what they cost! I have no clue!

Any suggestions? Going elsewhere or maybe we are doing something wrong on vistaprint!

TIA!

Re: Vistaprint????

• edited December 2011
    Sign up for their emails.  THey will send you free items all the time, including 100 free postcards.  All you have to do is pay for shipping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

it's kind of hard to figure it out if you're not really saavy with your computer. you have to try and make only two images to upload, one for the front and one for the back. you can create the image with the text in ms word and "save as" as a jpg. that's how i did it. with the email for free postcards all i paid was $15.

• edited December 2011
    okamimami- well FI created the whole thing on his MAC pages then saved it as a PDF. I'll have to ask him to re-do it. But thank you for the tips, I hope we are as savvy as YOU ;D

I just got an email for the free postcards woooo hooo! Do those come often, the damn bloody rain has delayed our e-pics and was hoping to include pics on the postcard!
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours for free all we did was pay for shipping. This was a while back though. I signed up for their emails and right away got a coupon for free stuff. We did magnets not postcards though. Try signing up and you might get a coupon for free order.
  • edited December 2011
    oh yeah, you will get an email for free stuff like once a week!
  • KyumsterpooKyumsterpoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did postcards through Vistaprint also and they were free. Just had to pay for shipping. You should sign up for the emails....they usually have deals for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards