Christian Weddings
Options

Midgetthemighty is up for Ask Me Anything!

Re: Midgetthemighty is up for Ask Me Anything!

• Options
    Should I start a new thread or just leave it here? I don't really care either way.
  • Options
    we can just leave it here!

first reds game you went to?

first date Matt and you went on?

favorite meal to cook together?

favorite holiday memory?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    first reds game you went to? I'm not really sure but I *think* it's the game I have a scorecard from at home. I just looked on all of our bookshelves and it's not here so I can't look for the date but I think it was from 1990. I could be way off.

first date Matt and you went on? Surprisingly, not a Reds game although that is the first one he actually asked me out on. It was 3-4 weeks away when they'd be in town again and we just couldn't wait so we went out for ice cream. :)

favorite meal to cook together? Hmmm....I don't know that we have a favorite yet. Both of us really enjoy just having help in the kitchen making our meals.

favorite holiday memory? The year my brother and I got our bikes is one of my favorites. I really can't choose just one. We always had a bigger unwrapped gift we were able to (obviously) "open" before breakfast on Christmas morning as well as our stockings. That was one of the best. 
  • Options
    What do you like to do in your free time?

Talents?

What, if anything,  were you involved with in high school (music, sports, clubs, etc)?

What was the first positive trait you noticed about your H (either appearance or personality)?
  • Options
    For some reason my computer won't let me copy and paste your questions. Weird.

Free time - Scrapbook, watch movies, read

Talents - Flute, singing, scrapbooking, photography

High school - Youth Alive, French Club, Concert/Pep Band, Lunch Devotionals, Beta Club

First positive trait about H - His eyes. I'm a sucker for eyes.
  • Options
    if you could change on thing about H, what would it be?

dream job?

what are you afraid of?

favorite season?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    if you could change on thing about H, what would it be? I would give him the ability to put stuff away when he's finished using it.

dream job? Teaching or traveling the world and taking pictures for a magazine

what are you afraid of? Needles and elevator doors shutting on me

favorite season? Spring!!
  • Options
    Favortie Movie - cartoon

Favorite Movie -

Favorite TV Show past or present -

Fav. Author or genre of books. -

Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Favortie Movie - cartoon  Beauty and the Beast if I must pick only ONE.

Favorite Movie - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Favorite TV Show past or present - American Idol

Fav. Author or genre of books. - Science Fiction
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards