Arizona-Phoenix

word of the wise

... not saying i'm wise or anything like that... BUT... if anyone is planning to use a service like shutterfly or snapfish to print STDs or invitations, i'd suggest making sure that whatever you order is a "glossy" finish or you just might be wasting your time doing something that you could print at home. i kinda learned this the hard way, or at least just didn't think out of frustration from changing my STDs like 4 times, and although my cards are on nice paper, they are "matte" print and just kinda look blah. i still overall love the design we made, but i kinda just wish i had looked into it further instead of hastily spending the money to have shutterfly do it. in hindsight i coulda come up with something on microsoft publisher and used my photo printer to print them and had something that looked just as good or better. oh well... there's a DIY idea i hadn't thought of until today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: word of the wise

• LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip!

Sorry your Save the Dates didn't turn out the way you wanted them. That's such a bummer!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards