Virginia
Options

Rehearsal Dinner DC/NOVA

Just over 5 months away to my wedding (which will be at a winery), and oops... I haven't really put a ton of thought into the Rehearsal Dinner. Any ideas?
I'm looking for suggestions on a place to host either a Rehearsal Dinner or Luncheon. I'm specifically looking for a place that is unique and more casual- we're not really a traditional restaurant or formal-seated-event type of couple :)  I'm thinking along the lines of BBQ or a brewery... but that could be because I just really want some pulled pork and a cold beer right now... hmm...

Prefer to have it outside, but being inside isn't a deal breaker for the right place. The only thing that IS a deal breaker is alcohol: we come from a long line of drinkers, and aren't interested in any place that has a "No Booze" policy. Has anyone had or been to any really unique and fun rehearsal dinners they might be willing to share? All suggestions welcome, and thanks for your help!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner DC/NOVA

• Options
    My mom was brainstorming on this and was looking into renting a shelter at Algonkian Regional Park and getting catering from Red Hot and Blue or even Famous Daves...
    Not sure if the is really your style, but thought I'd throw it out there as an idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 177 Invited image
    3 Yes image
    0 No image
    174 ? image
  • Options
    You sound just like me! That is exactly what we are looking for.
    We haven't finalized what we are doing but most likely will be a backyard BBQ type. A brewery sounds like an awesome idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards