Michigan-Lansing

*** emarston1 ***

I just saw we're staying at the same place as you for our honeymoon! We're not going til late June. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Re: *** emarston1 ***

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I'm so excited :)  Although I had a dream last night that the hotel never got our reservation so we flew all the way down there and had to fly back the same day.  Eek!

I am counting down the days, let me tell you.  I need a vacation like woah.  I'll be sure to post a review about it - and bug me if I forget!

Are you guys doing the Elegance Club?
  • edited December 2011
    It's so easy to get caught up in the wedding planning and forget about the AWESOME vacation we get too! I love everynow and again when I remember that part!

Yes, we're staying in one of the oceanfront suites and doing the elegance club, are you? Our oom comes with a butler... What the heck do you do with a butler!?
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard the butler service is hit or miss as to how active they are.  From the reviews on TripAdvisor.com  some butlers are fantastic and others they never see.  So while it would be awesome if we have a good one, I'm not getting my hopes up.

We're doing the Elegance Club but just one of the jr. suites (the basic level for the EC.)  I seriously am so excited.  I've bought a bunch of cute summer dresses and some new swimsuits :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards