Massachusetts-Boston
Options

What's everyone doing this lovely weekend?

Since I am so happy it's Friday and we are supposed to have a lovely weekend what's everyone's plans??

I'll startLaughing

tonight: Feng Shui in Chelmsford for a lovely  hibachi dinner with FI and possibly a stop at Kimball's for fro yo, I'll start my diet next week!!
tomorrow: hair did, and birthday party at Venetian Moon for my friend
Sunday: a day of nothing Laughing originally had engagement photos but had to reschedule because they are in Ogunquit and there's a chance of t-stormsFrown
Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: What's everyone doing this lovely weekend?

• Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooooh so close to the weekend! 

Tonight H and I are relaxing in, probably making mussels for dinner because I am obsessed with our steamer. 

Tomorrow I am doing house and yard work. I have been itching to just clear out a ton of junk from the house that just collects dust and takes up space. Tomorrow night we're having a couple friends over to barbecue and drink some beers and play cards. 

Sunday, probably relaxing, doing some work. If it's nice out I might go for a day hike while H is at work. I'm looking forward to not having a full schedule of things to do and places to go. These weekends are rare these days. Not that I'm complaining ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today at work:  Putting extensions in one of the girls hair next door for a free month of tanning :)

Tonight:  Showing our apartment for the 100th time!  I wish we could just get it rented already.

Sat:  Waiting for someone to pick up the beautiful leather couch that the last tenant left.  And maybe visiting FI's parents new puppy.

Sun:  Going to a Christening.  Cant wait to see all of my little baby boys!
  • Options
    Ishaba11Ishaba11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- going to my MOH's family's house for breakfast for dinner and to see my nieces and nephews.

Tomorrow-my two 5 year old nephews 1st t-ball game! I cant wait! they are playing against each other. then dress shopping in the afternoon with my mom and a couple of my bridesmaids!!

Saturday night-nothing! FI is working so it looks like I am cuddling with the dog all night.

Sunday- FI and I usually do coffee with my parents and then maybe a little shopping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pre-cana at BC! Anyone else going?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight: hopefully going to see a potential wedding band playing in woburn

tomorrow: bbq at my sister's house for the bruins game...gosh, i love drinking during the day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- Roomie and I are going out to dinner...we haven't been out together in ages!
    Tomorrow- FI and I are going to Macys to look around and see what were interested in registering for.  Then dinner in the South End or Waterfront area...not too sure but if you have any rec's I'd love to hear them!
    Sunday- going to FILs to do laundry perhaps going to Kimballs or Sullivans for ice cream and then FIs cousins 16th bday party.

I can't wait for the nice weather!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    snoangel -- I LOVE Venetian Moon!  We try to go there everytime we go back to Reading (where DH grew up)  

As far as the weekend goes - hopefully enjoying sun and beautiful weather and tonight my pick would be jacuzzi and wine.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wishin- Your DH grew up in Reading? So did mine, we lived there up until recently.

I have my airbrush tan tonight (cross ur fingers!)

Anthony has a friend's birthday party tomorrow morning.

MY BACHERLORETTE PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

And relaxing outside on Sunday. Looking to be a great weekend!!!
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: work function for 150th year celebration of the nuns who started our school....blahh

Saturday: spending the day in Rockport, walking around and just enjoying the day.  At night, a cookout with friends.

Sunday: RELAX, RELAX, RELAX
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH & I went to our favorite Pho restaurant today! It was SO amazingly good!!! Tomorrow my MIL is coming over to see our honeymoon pics and then tomorrow night I'm going out with a bunch of my friends.

Sunday DH & I are going to a friends house, we're having a Sangria & Pie PJ/Brunch party. Perfect Sunday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You all have such fun weekends...

Lets see, FH is away all weekend participating in Boston's 48 Hour Film Project. His group always puts up great productions.. very funny stuff. I usually participate BUT I am stuck home studying ALL WEEKEND. booooo

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  I'm so excited to not have anything I "have to do".  I don't remember the last time we had nothing planned.  I want to sit on my deck with cold Sam Summer and relax!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got a new blackberry tonight!  Sooo I am studying it.  Tomorrow cleaning BOOO! and Dog play time.  Sunday Dinner at the FIL with my whole family. 
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight and tomorrow I have my niece and nephew. Tomorrow night I think I will be tying ribbons onto invites and addressing the envelopes. Sunday... apparently I am going to NYC. My dad'd boss entered himself into this charity bike ride through the boroughs of NY, so I might go with him. Although, if I do, other than driving to NY and back with my dad, I think I would be by myself. Gonna have to think about that one.

Other than that, relaxing, or trying to. I have one massive headache tonight. :-\
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous of all the fun things you have planned ladies! I have a serious sinus infection which has now taken my voice :( I will be on the couch sipping tea and watching romantic comedies since I'm too tired to do much else. Enjoy the sunshine for me please!! Send some healthy vibes my way!
  • Options
    WMegs5WMegs5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All those plans sound like so much fun!  I'll be in the library all weekend (well, until May 14) preparing for finals.  Not so sure how I'm supposed to get all that planning done when I'm studying 14+ hours/day!  Oh well there's always the two weeks before the wedding :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards