Florida-West Coast

Free Wedding Storybook! Starting story/memior service, need volunteer :)

Hello and congratulations on your engagement!

I am starting a business that specializes in documenting your wedding journey through your own words published in a hardbound book. I am in need of one or two volunteers to help me complete samples of my work while providing a book to the volunteer at no cost.

Here is what I am offering: We meet once a month for an interview up until the conclusion of your honeymoon so that I may record all the special stories and feelings you have as you experience your wedding day. I can also interview family members and friends to include their thoughts and wishes. I transcribe the interviews into an elegant, leatherbound book that is designed with your preference of style. This hardbound book will serve as a great companion to wedding day photographs. Reading the intimate stories of your wedding will take you back to this special time for years to come. Photography can be included with a signed release from your photographer. Childhood photos and other special photos can be scanned and included as well. Upon completion, you will recieve one book with option to purchase more at the printer's cost. I will then use your book as a sample of my work to be used to market my services online and at bridal shows.

Because I am just beginning this business, I would like to offer this service to a few brides in the Tampa Bay area for no charge. There's no catch, I just want to perfect my services and create real samples before I begin to market them in the bridal industry.

Please feel free to email me at breezyfsu@yahoo.com if you are interested so that we can disuss further details!

Thank you for your time and consideration... and happy planning! 

Brianne Small

Re: Free Wedding Storybook! Starting story/memior service, need volunteer :)

• srqchristinesrqchristine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would live to help you.  I have a 05-21-11 wedding I don't know if that's too far out for you.  Private message me if you like.
  • edited December 2011
    Please do not post here.  Please read the knot community rules.  Any future postings may result in being banned from the knot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards