Nebraska-Omaha

Poll!

The board is getting more active so I thought a poll might be fun.

Wedding date:

Favorite part of wedding planning:

Favorite thing to do with FI/DH:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFruit Ticker
TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!

Re: Poll!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:5b6e84be-552e-4fbb-8f99-c1977a0961f7Post:06861da3-59f0-40ae-8cf2-1553091ef76b">Poll!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Wedding date: [/QUOTE]
    May 9, 2009

[QUOTE]Favorite part of wedding planning:[/QUOTE] I had fun trying on wedding dresses.  My other favorite part was doing my own flowers.

[QUOTE]Favorite thing to do with FI/DH:[/QUOTE]We like going to sporting events, mainly football.  We are getting excited with all of the UFL and college football talk.  We like talking walks around our neighborhood and in parks, too.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • klkoesterklkoester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Date - August 14,2010
    Favorite Part of Planning- So far it is a tie between finding my dress and getting engagement pictures taken.
    Favorite thing to do with FI- Working on our house, we love fixing it up.
  • mallen34mallen34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding date: October 23, 2010

Favorite part of wedding planning: Everything! I loved looking for my dress, picking out my flowers, tasting cakes and organizing all the details!

Favorite thing to do with FI/DH: Go to Husker games and just relax at home with our 6 month old baby girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding date:  8/20/2011

Favorite part of wedding planning:  I'm really just getting into it, and I've enjoyed pretty much everything so far (except for "bargaining" on price).

Favorite thing to do with FI:  Competing against each other at Jeopardy (we tape it and watch it together on most weeknights) and playing with our cat, Poe. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding date:  July 31, 2010...47 days ahhh!

Favorite part of wedding planning:  Making the centerpieces.

Favorite thing to do with FI/DH:  We love watching movies at home with a big bowl of popcorn! We also love to go to sporting events or concerts.
  • JmeJmeJmeJme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding date:  07/09/11

Favorite part of wedding planning:  I'm just getting started...too early to pick a favorite yet!

Favorite thing to do with FI:  Hanging out at his family's cabin in the summer, jet skiing and stuff like that!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards