Oregon

Great looking bridal flats

I haven't actually been out shopping yet but just looking online. My FI is about an inch shorter than me so heels on the wedding day are out. I am looking for some comfortable but nice looking white flats to wear with my dress. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look in or around Portland? A lot of the flats I have found online just look hideous to me so I'm hoping there is some little boutique or shop somewhere that I just haven't found yet! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great looking bridal flats

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nordstrom and Macy's are my go-to in person shoe places.  I also really love the place on NW 23rd, Zelda's Shoe Bar.  Imelda's is also pretty cool.  Otherwise I'd hit up DSW, Famous Footwear, and then I'd go to the other department stores like Penneys and Sears.
  • southpaw97209southpaw97209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might be tricky right now because it isn't white shoe season.  You might also want to try Miss Meers Shoe Boutique.  They've got a location in West Linn, at Bridgeport Village and one in Eugene and Salem.
  • vwhitney2107vwhitney2107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great thank you DramaGeek, I love the NW 23rd area so I will check out Zelda's Shoe Bar. And thank you Southpaw for the recomendation for the place in West Linn. As soon as we have a sunny weekend I'll do some looking!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine online, they're simple, but I think they're cute and come in several colors.

http://www.dessy.com/accessories/peep-toe-satin-ballet-flat/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    graceb15, Thank you so much for posting your shoes!  I have been looking for a cute peep-toe flat!  I'm saving that under favorites!

Like OP heels are out for me as well! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_great-looking-bridal-flats?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:abde97ad-0727-450c-832b-acc3a89999bfPost:dfaadc8f-e9d8-4534-b0ee-782b3b844042">Re: Great looking bridal flats</a>:
    [QUOTE]graceb15, Thank you so much for posting your shoes!  I have been looking for a cute peep-toe flat!  I'm saving that under favorites! Like OP heels are out for me as well! 
    Posted by MoeN123[/QUOTE]

If you decide to go with those, do order them small. I got mine in the mail and they were huge, I'd go a size down from what you normally wear.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards