Ohio-Cleveland

DJ HELP!! ~Something New Entertainment

Hey girls!
Has anyone every used or been to wedding with something new entertinment djs?? We are trying to make a final decision and are still a little up in there. Any suggestions for a Dj under $1000???

Re: DJ HELP!! ~Something New Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    I do  not have any experience with Something New Entertainments, 

We are using AWM Entertainment. Their website is awmdj.com, but I see it's under construction right now :( Their number is: 330-333-1296. You can find them on FB, too. Their packages start at $525, I believe.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    we are using Big Ear Entertainment and they only charge $700! Happy hunting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

• KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Crew (http://thedjcrew.com/) out of Akron.  We are paying right around $1000 for 5 hours.  If you mention that you were referred by Kelly (wedding 6-9-12) you will get an additional $50 off and I will as well.  They were the best that we found and I've heard them at several weddings and everyone had only positive things to say about them!  Good Luck!  I know DJ was a tough choice for us!
  • KateCreateKateCreate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Something New Entertainment DJ my wedding back in October and they were wonderful! They were worth every penny! The DJs were very professional but still very fun and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! My husband and I have very ecclectic taste in music but they had every song we wanted!  They were also really great handling some last minute changes that happened at our reception and they really got into the theme of our wedding.

I really cannot say enough nice things about Something New Entertainment.

A little advice: I know it's hard to budget for a wedding but good vendors can make or break your big day. I have no regrets about paying Something New Entertainment for all the work they put in for my wedding but I do have BIG regrets about a different vendor I chose because they were the least expensive and turned out to be horrible!

Good luck with all your planning!
  • HmbeunHmbeun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the reccomendations!!!

I think it is between Something New and Big Ear. My fiance brother turns out actually used big ear as well. But I agree Kate... something new was extremely helpful so far and I haven't even booked them!! : )
  • mmarianmmarian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the previous poster and could not possibly say enough good things about Something New Entertainment! We used them a year ago for a wedding and they definetly helped make our wedding a night to remember. They value your opinions and listen to what you want. They understand that its YOUR wedding day and they do everything possible to customize it to fit you. I actually picked almost every song that was played because I love music and there were so many songs I wanted to hear and they had no problem with that. I gave them a list of songs I def DIDNOT want played and they respected that as well. They were very professional and we got so many compliments on them. They kept the party going and the dance floor was never empty! I have to say I've never seen a company of any nature that truly cares about their customers. While the most important thing is that your wedding goes smoothly and you and your guests have fun on the dance floor, a year after my wedding they still contact us to say "Happy anniversary" and when we found out we were expecting they Congratulated us on that too. Knowing that at this point they owe us nothing, they still had the consideration to keep us in their mind..there arent many companies out there that make you feel like your important after they have your money but this is one company that excels at customer service leading up to your big day, your big day, and as it seems years to come!  You absoluletely could not go wrong by choicing this company!!  Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure about Something New.  We used Music & Memories (www.musicandmemoriesdj.com). Mike was awesome!  Not an over-the-top, obnoxious DJ for sure.  Very professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards