Military Brides

i need advice on colors! :

My fiance and I are getting married this August. He's currently serving in the army and we would both like for him to wear his dress blues. But I'm having trouble finding colors that won't clash with his dress blues and that are appropriate for a summer wedding.

Any advice!? :

Thank you!

Re: i need advice on colors! :

• No colors clash, so just choose what you want. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_i-need-advice-on-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0ce7f5d3-155e-4920-b43d-0965749545adPost:84eed9fc-e868-4d13-b9a2-d21d3da52424">Re: i need advice on colors! :</a>:
    [QUOTE]No colors clash, so just choose what you want. 
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep, agreed! Military dress blues are like a black tux. Everything matches. </div>
  • Whatever colors you want to use will work. At our VR the girls were in pink and light blue, 2 of the guys were in Army Dress Blues, H was in Navy Dress Blues, and the other guys were in black tuxes. People wear any color dress they want to military balls and it looks fine. Same goes with bridesmaid dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you considered champagne? The pale colors are in now and a great contrast to the dark dark jackets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards