Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I must say!!

I would like to Thank all for their input on my dilema. I booked Glamsquad because they were recommended by my Chapel, they were within my time and budget, and have good reviews on here!!  I would LOVE to say that Francesca is an absolute sweetheart for doing her best to work with me. She tried to fit me into her already busy schedule. Not only that, she was recommending other people for me to look into as well. That to me, is a professional who truly does her work for the pleasure of others. If my budget weren't so tight due to some unexpected mishaps, I would have booked her.  At this point, I am lucky to be having a hair/makeup artist..lol. I really have to say that although Harmony backed out on me in short notice, she tried her best to make things stress-free to me. When she called to cancel, she had someone lined up for me. I could not find reviews for the Stevee Danielle salon, and not mentioning any names, actually heard that this salon did not show up for a wedding. That scared me. I called Harmony back, she wanted to help me the best she could, so I didn't stress to find someone. I had already spoken to Glamsquad and I told Harmony this. Without hesitation, she is refunding my deposit. Harmony is so very nice, and I understand that unexpected things happen. I have to give her credit for being so helpful.

Re: I must say!!

• Options
    Glad that it worked out on you.  I'm getting married in 22 days, hope Harmony doesn't cancel on me too...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I wouldn't worry about it. She has wonderful reviews and was so willing to work things out for me. She is so very nice and easy to talk to. Something just came up and she has to leave town. I am disappointed because I was looking forward to her, but things happen. Lets just hope it's not a party she was invited to...haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards