California-San Diego
Options

San Diego Botanic Gardens- Vendor Reviews

I would really like to compliment and recommend the fantastic vendors that I worked with. They helped me host the wedding I have always wanted!

Creative Catering: Donna and Jay were easy to correspond with during the planning stages. Jay shared valuable insights and advice that really made a difference in how the wedding was executed. The food, of course, was amazing! Our guests loved it and said it was the best dinner they have had at a wedding. The waitstaff and actual event execution also went off without a hitch because of Creative Catering!

Melissa McClure Photography: Melissa is an exceptional photographer! We loved our engagement photos and our wedding day photos look amazing. Melissa is a calming influence, who is professional and delivers photos very quickly after the event.

Nikolai Bordokoff, DJ:  Nik met with us multiple times before our wedding day to discuss our music preferences and the "vibe" we wwanted at our wedding. He managed to get all of our guests up and dancing for the entire reception. The variety of music he played was great and he also kept checking in with us throughout the ceremony and reception to make sure we were happy.

Megan Mills, Swann Soirees: I am so happy I chose Megan to coordinate our rehearsal, ceremony and reception! I felt like I could relax because she had everything under control. She was very responsive before the wedding and communicated easily over email and in person before and especially during the wedding.

Jackie Ellis, Je'llis Faces:  Jackie and her assitant came to our house and quickly and efficiently did make-up and hair for my whole bridal party. She was able to do our hair in a more natural way (without the "prom look"). I loved my hair and make-up! She was experienced in clip-in hair extensions and also added individual eyelashes, which looked great.

San Diego Botanic Gardens: Beautiful venue! We had our ceremony in the Walled Garden, which was the perfect size for 140 guests. The pictures with the greenery in the background are great! We had our reception next the gazebo on the large lawn, which gave the wedding a very open and outdoors-y feel . The gazebo was lovely and lit up with lights after dark.

We also were extremely satisfied with our other vendors: Christina Fleming (Videographer), Franco's Flowers in Encinitas and VG"s Bakery!!

Re: San Diego Botanic Gardens- Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First of all, congrats!! Sounds like your wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch.

I'm thinking of ordering flowers from Franco's (have yet to make the trip there, but will soon). Any tips or advice? What kind of flowers did you get?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards