Not Engaged Yet

Open Letter Wednesday

2»

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear Blue,
    I'm jealous of your dive-ventures.  I'm jealous that you have your own gear.  Can I please come steal your life for a minute?

Sincerely,
    Really not a very jealous girl normally

Dear Csousa and Bri,
    Thank you for using "friends off" in your open letters today.  It makes me smile when I see how one of my favorite phrases has spread through our NEY group!

Sincerely,
    Girl who wishes she could claim the invention of "friends off"

My dearest, Lyn,
    In under 48 hours from now a couple fantastic things will be true: 1) My checkride will be complete (and passed hopefully!) and I can relax again. 2) Roooaaaaad trip!!!  and 3) You and I will be talking nonstop-ish.  Woot-woot!!!!

Sincerely,
    You-know-who!!!

RDR,
    I totally get the big deal about your team but I'm also really sorry that you won't be there this weekend.  If you could see my face right now you'd totally see my big sad face on.  Fat pouty lip and all.

Sincerely,
    I get it but I don't want to. 

And finally, dear, dear EG2G2012 ladies,
    SQUUUEEEEEE!!!!! 
    and AAGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Sincerely,
    Girl who hopes you don't get tired of her talking all weekend.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c34448f1-f2cc-42c9-82de-4e15b6387920Post:e9da158e-3489-45b1-8422-2d70968ecda7">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : I third this. I haven't been in 3 years.. and have to go Friday! I'm such a baby about the dentist, my old dentist even called me "hyper-sensative" GOOD LUCK!
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

@abwatts & danser-

I managed to get through my appointment without weeping or running out screaming.  The new place is very nice, it came recommended by a friend.  The hygentist was friendly and gentle.  Because I'm a new patient there, they took a sh*t ton of x-rays.  No cavities, no pain, no problems.  I haven't had any problems in years, this all stems from a BAD extraction I had when I was 9.  By normal standards, it was a good appointment.  I'll still be a mess when my next appointment comes up in November.  Thanks for the support, it really helped to know I'm not alone!
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • edited May 2012
    Dear Mom,

Thank you for paying for my flight home next week.  

Love excited daughter

------------------------------------
    Dear potential job,

I'm awesome, and you should hire me.  Please.  I need the money, and BF will save some serious cash if I get discounts at your store.  Cause we shop there a LOT.

Sincerely, hire me.
    -----------------------------------
    Dear Mookow,

That sucks your parents did that.  But yay 3 days!!!!!!

-----------------------------------
    Dear Elle,

If I was near you, I would be at your wedding so fast.  I want to see the sob fest that will be you walking down the aisle in that dress!  Siriusly, its gorgeous.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am so glad to hear the appointment went well.  When ever I go no matter how good the appointment was before I seem to get so nervous. I break out in a sweat and sometimes feel like I will pass out.  I found listening to my ipod can help, if I have a cavity and they need to drill.

Anniversary

• edited May 2012
    Dear self,
    You really need to get motivated and start writing.  This paper isn't going to publish itself.
    Love,
    slacker

Dear co-workers,
    I don't know which one of you has left a container of potato salad in the shared refrigerator since January, but that's really freakin gross.  Please throw away...we've posted lots of signs about it.
    Not loving your old, smelly food

To the awesome NEY ladies who helped me feel better on Monday when I was super down,
    You make me cry from your awesomeness and I love you so hard!
    <3,
    A little less broken
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c34448f1-f2cc-42c9-82de-4e15b6387920Post:852ef609-392f-4ca1-8dbb-bfee7d927534">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Mom, Thank you for paying for my flight home next week.   Love excited daughter ------------------------------------ Dear potential job, I'm awesome, and you should hire me.  Please.  I need the money, and BF will save some serious cash if I get discounts at your store.  Cause we shop there a LOT. Sincerely, hire me. ----------------------------------- Dear Mookow, That sucks your parents did that.  But yay 3 days!!!!!! ----------------------------------- <strong>Dear Elle, If I was near you, I would be at your wedding so fast.  I want to see the sob fest that will be you walking down the aisle in that dress!  Siriusly, its gorgeous.
    </strong>Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

<3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards