Nebraska-Omaha

Bridal Party Outfits for the Ladies

I can't find ANYTHING out there that I like for my gals. Does anyone know of any stores that have the Spring stuff out like easter dresses? I know it's early but not that early! I've tried Younkers and they still didn't have new Spring dresses yet. Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Party Outfits for the Ladies

• edited December 2011
    I would say wait like a month. A lot of places will start getting them in. I would go to places like JCPenny or Target. Also Burlington Coat Factory has a ton of cute dresses. That is where I got all of my summer dresses last fall for my vacation.

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All else fails, you could give them some guidelines (color, length, even fabric) and let them pick their own dress. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto that. My mom is making them for me. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I found mine at Victoria's Secret. :) I bought the multiway dresses so they can wear them whichever way they want, but they are all in the same color and fabric. And, my girls are really excited about them and the fact they can wear them again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards