Ohio-Northeast

HELP***Chair Covers/Florists

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am getting married August 14th. I need some help.

1. I have been looking everywhere for inexpensive chair covers for standard banquet chairs for our 300 guests. The lowest price I have found is 4.25 (including sash). Does anyone know of a store or place (including online sites) to find less expensive chair covers (300) ????

2. I am in need of a florist in the area. My fiance and I are both from Parma but we are willing to travel to work with someone special. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thank you so much in advance!

Re: HELP***Chair Covers/Florists

• ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.chaircoverexpress.com - online order and you have to set up yourself but the price is right with them. I used them and they were great!
  • edited December 2011
    The florist I use is Something New- they're in Boardman near canfield but they are wonderful and like nothing I have ever seen.
  • lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rosesforweddings.com - they are based in medina and have great package deals for florals and chair covers - im going to have a large wedding also and she quoted me a great price
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Roses For Weddings she is awesome, her prices are good, and she'll also do chair covers.
    Final Count 206 image
  • missyreeves21missyreeves21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creation by Lynn is a great florist - she did the last 3 weddings I went to and did great work. 
  • ashk7ashk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lori Rielly Originals, she is amazing to work with and willing to work to get you what you want for your budget. She is honestly one of my favorite vendors to work with. She works out of her home in Fairlawn. As for chair covers our venue provides those, but I had a friend use Sitting In Style and from what I can remember she was pretty inexpensive. Good Luck!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i am ALSO using  rosesforweddings for both my flowers and covers....
    she is so sweet and works with your budget
    she is locted in medina and works out of her house...
    i would highly reccomend her!!

I cant wait for my wedding!! :)

she also does like ceiling decor which i might be using her for too because of her wel pricing

hope this helps!

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • jhartlinejhartline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our planner recommended to us Sitting Pretty out of Akron for our chair covers.  They will do everything for 4.00 a piece for set up and are super nice to talk with.  They have a website you can check out.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Lisa,

I commented on your 'cleveland' board message as well but im using finishing touch chair covers. http://www.finishingtouchcovers.com/

they are the best price i've found, only $3.50 for sash and chair cover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards