Washington-Seattle

Ritter Farms in Cle Elum

Has anyone tried the food at Ritter Farms in Cle Elum? The venue and the food are a packaged deal but I won't be able to try the food till May (when they do a mass tasting) and I am getting married in July... so I am concerned about the quality because at that point I wouldn't be able to change venues and they wouldn't let me taste the food early.

Thank you!!!

Re: Ritter Farms in Cle Elum

• I'm sure they're fine.  However, in searching for our wedding venue for our December wedding, EVERY place offered us a private tasting - so I think it's a little weird for a reputable venue not to have a tasting before May.  Do they have a resturant or any way you can try their food.   Also, we actually weren't that worried about our food, so if it were me and it was a place I fell in love with - or if Cle Elum has meaning to you - I wouldn't worry about it.  No one will say "remember their beatiful wedding and the awful food?"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_ritter-farms-in-cle-elum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:1731e8a5-b9ff-4611-b072-7911210e2d30Post:9252a959-8ccf-4c20-8ec5-0d7d88bb73ee">Re: Ritter Farms in Cle Elum</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure they're fine.  However, in searching for our wedding venue for our December wedding, EVERY place offered us a private tasting - so I think it's a little weird for a reputable venue not to have a tasting before May.  Do they have a resturant or any way you can try their food.   Also, we actually weren't that worried about our food, so if it were me and it was a place I fell in love with - or if Cle Elum has meaning to you - I wouldn't worry about it.  No one will say "remember their beatiful wedding and the awful food?"
    Posted by carlynkevin[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha can you tell that to my mother? :) She is the one really freaking out about the food...I want it to be good but honestly I don't remember the food at any wedding I have gone to and I'm sure most people are the same. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards