Chit Chat

**Sparent**

How are your hedgies?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Sparent**

• Hahaha they are doing awesome. I have them out playing with them last night, and then I was thinking I might need to wash them soon they are kinda sticky/smelly. 

We started having them and the chinchillas interact a little bit our girl chinchilla loves them and tries to sleep with them. The boy is not the biggest fan.

How's Harriet  (is that the right name?)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awww!
    I bet that's really adorable! You should post a picture ;) Mainly because I think hedgehogs are the cutest creatures every (along with other fuzzy creatures).

Harriet unfortunately passed away a few months ago :( So she's romping around in Hedgehog heaven with Chance. :)
  • Oh no that is so sad I am sorry :(

Hedgie heaven I am sure is awesome. Plenty of crickets and meal worms for all.

I'll have to get some better pictures of them soon and post them
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Harriet was always too lazy for the crickets Hah.
  • Haha MoMo is to slow and Nom Nom eats about 45 of the 48 we get for them. I think MoMo gets 2 and 1 gets away.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hahah. I love their names!
  • It pretty describes them. Nom Nom is def fatter and is way more concerned about food.

Turn your back on MoMo and she has motored off to god knows where. I keep finding her under the dog's pillows.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So NomNom is actually a decoy lol! :)
  • Apparently in all her glorious chubbiness. She is the real prickler and loves to bite people- I think she just wants to taste the world :P
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Just wanted to chime in with my hedgie moms.  NCSU so sorry to hear about Harriet.  Glad to hear your hedgies are doing well Sparent.  Pax has learned how to open up his play pen and occasionally gets loose around the house.  We have keep a lose eye on him now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Naughty Pax!! Lol
    I swear that picture you first shared of him, the one on his truck I believe, was beyond adorable!!

How's Pax boy doing?
  • He's sleeping in his tube right now.  Some days he runs around like a maniac and others he doesn't want to play.  My baby has gotten big, he no longer fits in the truck.  I'm trying to convince FI to get another one but he's not going for it.

• Aww! I'll donate to the Pax truck fund ;)

You should take a new picture! We haven't seen him since he was a little bitty :)
  • Here is one from Halloween

• Extreme Closeup.

• Aww Pax! :D So cute. They have hedgie trucks? I need to look into this. 

I need to wake them up and take pictures anyways 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_sparent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:42e05c7c-7d97-4461-b834-39bc2f267c84Post:fd82eab1-5204-4082-bc80-b7c975d307ea">Re: **Sparent**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww Pax! :D So cute. They have hedgie trucks? I need to look into this.  I need to wake them up and take pictures anyways 
    Posted by sparent2010[/QUOTE]

It's a regular toy truck. When he was a baby he used fit into the back and I would wheel him around.  Now he likes to push it around and tip it over.  It's still his favorite toy.

• Aww that is cute. I need to get them some more toys. They love their blanket and kong toy. I am not a very creative mom/
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You're not a bad mom! lol
    Harriet and Chance's favorite toy was a toilet paper roll thingy (just the inside part. . my brain isnt awake yet). They'd stick their heads in it and move stuff around.
  • Hahaha thanks Psych . I jsut stand there is the small animal toy area at a loss usually. I am going to see how they feel about the toliet paper roll thingy.

They love hiding and playing with the old slippers I have
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards