South Carolina
Options

moderator - EVERYONE please read!!!

hey girls!

I noticed our board doesn't have a moderator, and I think we would really benefit from having one. The moderator could "hold" posts at the top so new people don't have to ask the same questions over and over - the important posts could just be up there at the top. We could also have a post at the top for our "intros" with wedding dates, locations, vendor suggestions, etc. (We tried to do one ourselves a while back, if you remember, but obviously it's lost in the abiss of posts now...)

I contacted another mod to find out how to do it and you just contact Anne at ajones@theknot.com. There is a SHORT application and it's really simple. I'm not allowed to be a mod because I'm involved in the wedding industry, but I really think we need one. I hope someone else will volunteer! It's a little bit of a time commitment, so it should be someone who is on here all the time already.... Think about it! :)
Anniversary

Re: moderator - EVERYONE please read!!!

• Options
    victoria0993victoria0993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that this is a great idea! I would totally do it but my wedding is in 2 weeks and 1 day and I doubt I'll get on the knot that much after the wedding. Someone should totally volunteer for this though!! 
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats girl! are you getting nervous??

please come back and do a follow-up post for us about your big day! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    victoria0993victoria0993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im not getting nervous...yet. Im really anxious for the day to get here already! lol
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted her! My wedding isn't for another year and a half and I have plenty of time to waste. :) I've been on TK for a looooong time now, so I think I have a pretty good grasp on how things work.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for volunteering!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards