Maryland-Baltimore

Need HAIR and MAKEUP people

Hi Brides!  I'm desperate to find hair and makeup people for my wedidng day.  Does anyone have any suggestions of good people??  Maybe even a department store person who works feelance.

Thanks!!

Re: Need HAIR and MAKEUP people

• edited December 2011

The most popular ones here (and girls, correct me if I'm wrong or missing anyone):

Nicole Palermo
    Aimee Decker
    Up Dos for I Dos

I know there are more but I'm drawing a blank.

• edited December 2011
    I am using Up dos for I dos and they have been very nice and helpful. I didn't like how my makeup trial went so they let me come back in to change what I didn't like free of charge.
  • MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup
  • ruffian99ruffian99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Face Facts (Beth McHugh) did my makeup. See my earlier post for link to pics. She was WONDERFUL to work with!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Up Do's for I Do's.  I've also heard great things about Baltimore Bridal, Nicole Palermo & Mindy Whalen.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't say enough good things about Jamie with Baltimore Bridal Hair.  She was amazing!!!

I used a formal knottie for my makeup.  While she was freaking amazing and I'd love more than anything to recommend her, she also just had a set of twins so she's got a lot on her plate at the moment.
  • edited December 2011

Nicole Palermo is doing my make-up, and she is awesome.  She has a great personality and is fun to work with.  I highly recommend her.

Dr. Googs is married to Mr. Pelvis. Happily ever after!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Silver Immersion. The pricing was similar to Up Dos for I Dos, but they have a group discount which was immensely helpful since we have 7 people getting hair and makeup done.
  • edited December 2011
    I am working with Up Do's For I Do's and couldn't be more excited!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards