Florida-South Florida
Options

NEW to Delray Beach area! In need of wedding planner!

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to the Delray Beach area and I am just starting to plan my wedding. I've come to realize that it is much more time consuming than I ever thought!

Does anyone have any suggestions or references for a wedding planner around the Delray Beach area?

MaryLynn

Re: NEW to Delray Beach area! In need of wedding planner!

• Options
    Check out Danielle Pearson. She is located near by your area. Very sweet person...too bad she was booked already for my wedding date!
  • Options
    definitely check with danielle ... her website is still under construction, but she has a facebook page -- http://www.facebook.com/DPEvents -- her # is 5612133829 and her email is dee@daniellepearson.com. I am definitely thinking about using her, but seeing as how I dont have a date in the near future, she advised me to wait.

If for some reason Danielle is booked for your date, I am also a (certified) wedding planner myself (since 2007).
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies! I never thought planning a wedding would be so time consuming. Theres sooo much little details !! And since I'm new to the area its even more time consuming having to get familiar with the area and research vendors.

MrsFranco - Thanks for referencing yourself! I will definitely keep you in mind :) Have you done most of the planning for your own wedding??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_new-to-delray-beach-area-in-need-of-wedding-planner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:55222b3e-9658-401a-aee4-d1613a87de4aPost:69dfb0f9-7e8d-4cf1-9c3b-7cdae9df73c3">Re: NEW to Delray Beach area! In need of wedding planner!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MrsFranco - Thanks for referencing yourself! I will definitely keep you in mind :) Have you done most of the planning for your own wedding??
    Posted by MarylynnW[/QUOTE]

I've done all the planning ... I was thinking of using Danielle for DOC service since I am sure that I dont want to deal with all the hustle and bustle and be a bride that day as well! But otherwise, it is all me. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_new-to-delray-beach-area-in-need-of-wedding-planner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:55222b3e-9658-401a-aee4-d1613a87de4aPost:abd97b2c-c44c-494f-811b-950e13540c2b">Re: NEW to Delray Beach area! In need of wedding planner!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEW to Delray Beach area! In need of wedding planner! : I've done all the planning ... I was thinking of using Danielle for DOC service since I am sure that I dont want to deal with all the hustle and bustle and be a bride that day as well! But otherwise, it is all me. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)
    Posted by MrsFranco417[/QUOTE]

Wow! Thats really impressive!!! Once the big day comes you'll see that all the hard work paid off :) ! When is your wedding??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards