February 2013 Weddings
Options

ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! So excited! Going to have my bridal shower this weekend. FIance is going on his bachlor trip (vegas). Finished the hangers for my girls! Workng on my seating chart as the rsvps come in. Everything is Done. Just sit and wait, and not gain weight!How is evryone else doing?!

Re: ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I can't believe today marks one month til the wedding! I also have my bridal shower this weekend. I am going to try and finish my programs this weeked. My fiance and I finished buying our gifts for everyone last weekend and I dropped off my ring to have it fixed before the wedding. It was starting to yellow (Its white gold). We also met with our photographer and set up our day off schedule. Next week I'm going to start calling people who haven't RSVPed back  to us. We still have a lot that we haven't heard from. My mom finished the welcome backs and my garter this week. Very exctied! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're a few days away from a month! We have lots of small details to finish! Picking some music, finalizing day of timeline, rounding up missing RSVPs.... My shower and bach party are in a week!!
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    Its so crazy!!! Time has FLOWN BY!
  • Options
    Im at 16 days now!!! Pretty much everything is done just little things here and there to finalize. It's so close, it's a little surreal! Going to try and finish the programs tomorrow, I have my bridal pictures next Thursday, and getting our marriage license next Friday. The church called to finalize everything today and I have a walk through with our reception venue next week. The hard part is I start school Tuesday so my busy schedule is about to get even worse, yet I cannot wait!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards