Canada-Ontario

GTA Officiant Reccomendations?

Hi knotties,
     I'm looking for an officiant for a non-denominational, non-religious wedding service in Cambridge next year.

Do any of you have one that you liked/would recommend?

Thanks!
p.

Re: GTA Officiant Reccomendations?

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All Season Weddings is a great place to start, and I'm sure there will be many more recommendations from brides soon!
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.gordkushner.com/

Gord is great, I was so impressed after our first meeting with him. He has been doing this for years and really tailors it to what you want. He has also has great reccomendations for other wedding suppliers. 
  • edited December 2011
    My fiancés co-worker used All Season Weddings and we plan on getting in touch with them over the next couple of months too! It's also a stress reliever knowing that if the Officiant you choose is sick, there is a guaranteed back-up!! That is not a stress you want to deal with on your wedding day!!
  • LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used someone from All Seasons, but I'm not im happy that they keep more than 50% of the fee collecte. The officiants really get screwed.
  • edited December 2011
    Levenah - what do you mean the officiants gets screwed? The company takes most of the $$ ? that is so unfortunate!! We are looking to book them
  • I would never ever recommend All Seasons weddings.

I have posted in detail the issues on another board.  In short, after we paid, meet the officiant and were ASSURED that the day was available and finalized the details, they cancelled, offering no backup, and no alternatives.  We were left with no one to marry us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards