Not Engaged Yet
Options

KUI

Anyone there?  I'm drinking a glass of wine, and watching So You Think You Can Dance.  There was a girl dancing en pointe.  It's okay though.  

What are you doing right now?

Anniversary

Re: KUI

• Options
    Awww that's ok.  I"d rather have a baby cooking than be drinking right now :-)  So much better.
    How have you been feeling?

Anniversary

• Options
    Ok yay for a hair cut.  I need a hair cut so badly, but I'm trying to grow it out for my sister's wedding at the end of August.

Anniversary

• Options
    I had one beer with dinner. So, sober here. No fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Here, and sober. Im ok with that though. Just got back from the gym. Having a good evening Danser?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cc069546-170e-439d-a8bf-9d43e577f318Post:59c55259-da36-44e9-b923-ba3c10d9be33">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wrkn!!  <3
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! I'm trying to keep my promise of coming by. I love your new haircut. Sassy Momma.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ughh sorry, BF called we were on the phone for 45 minutes talking and catching up and I forgot to come back.  

Off to bed now, just hoping that car alarm down the block does not go off again.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards