Snarky Brides

Calling all legal assitants/paralegals:

Are you ever answering interrogatories or responding to requests for production and the desire to write "Blow it Out Your Ass, Counselor." comes over you?  Yeah, that's been my afternoon.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Calling all legal assitants/paralegals:

• ha ha all the time!!! RPD are a pain! luckily I usually only write them. I hardly ever have to send stuff out but the attorney I work for isnt the brightest bulb on the tree either. lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm drowing in ATI's right now.  One question has 9 subparts.  Fuuuuuuuuuck!  In this case, a 79 year old priest was hit by a car in a crosswalk.  "Just fuucking pay him and get on with your life" - that's what I want to enter as our answer on every line.
  • ha ha Luckily I dont have to deal with those. I have done a couple but usually not part of the job. I love some cases I have to do things for. I ask all the time "is this serious?" lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Responses to discovery are ALWAYS the bane of any attorney/paralegal/legal assistant's life.  But yeah, interrogatories are definitely the worst especially when every quesiton has 7 billion subparts. 

Generally, if I get pissed enough at the atty who wrote them, I start getting shitty and nit picking grammar and spelling, i.e., one asked for a datetime.  I told them I didn't know what a "datetime" was, so I couldn't answer the question.  I'm an ass.
  • Melhunny, you are a woman after my own heart, I would have done the same exact thing!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards