Virginia

wedding venue help!

I live in virginia beach and im trying to find a wedding venue on the water somewhere and i would prefer to have the reception in the same place, i want a beachy  type wedding but ive been looking and everything im finding is to expensive . i want to stay as close to 5000 as possible oh and im getting married around september of this year!

Re: wedding venue help!

• wow that's just few months away, have you  looked into the  restaurants in your area  ?
  • Look into renting a beach house in sandbridge, lots of different sizes houses. You can ceremony and reception all in one location.
  • How many guests do you have?  The Water Table is nice & on the water but their rental fee will soak up half of your budget...  The Sheraton is beautiful and can probably work with your budget if you're willing to do Friday or Sunday.  Try finding an event company, they seem to know all the hidden secrets...  Good luck!
  • We are using the Yacht Club at Marina Shores. http://www.theyachtclubatmarinashores.com/
    We are having the ceremony on the deck on the water and the reception inside. They also have packages so depending on how many people you have you can get a great deal. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards