Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Old/Pretty Church - Grapevine Area?

Hello everyone!

My fiance and I are in the midst of trying to locate a church for our wedding this fall.  I have always said whenever I get married, I want it to be in an old church that has a pretty sanctuary.  Definitely not a modernized church, all of those seem to come with padded chairs instead of wooden pews, video projectors and crazy lights on the stage, and huge screens to post the song lyrics and videos on.  Seems like most churches are taking that route these days, but since we are having a rustic wedding theme, I'm hoping for a good old fashioned church.  Something possibly built out of stone, or even an old country church/chapel (just think wooden pews, hymnals in the seat backs, and natural lighting) I am currently living in KS and therefore don't know ANYTHING about Grapevine, and my fiance hasn't been much help either (as expected lol).  We really do need it to be in Grapevine, or very close to there.  However, any and all suggestions will be much appreciated!!! Just hoping someone knows of a place, even one that is hidden away in the country away from any towns and not well known.  Thanks in advance for your answers!

Re: Old/Pretty Church - Grapevine Area?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards