Favors

What do people expect?

akwrakwr member
First Comment
Hey ladies :)

As wedding plans have evolved, so have my ideas for favors, of course.

Right now, I'm planning on having personalized pinwheels as part of the centerpiece and have those also be a favor. PLUS, i'm giving out personalized water bottles.

Is that enough or would people think I'm cheap? I could probably do something else small, but I'm not sure.

Let me know!

Re: What do people expect?

• edited December 2011
    I don't think that anyone should expect a favor going into a wedding.  I think that personalized water bottles and pinwheels would be fine.  I definitely wouldn't think you were cheap though! That's for sure!
  • edited December 2011
    That doesn't sound cheap at all. I don't want to spend more than $1/favor. That would be $225 for favors. I don't think people expect too much when it comes to favors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We were just going to do CDs (under a dollar a piece),   but my aunt really wants to be a part of everything and really wants to make fudge.   If we hadn't started the CDs, we would have just gone with the homemade fudge idea!   I think the water bottle and pin-wheel would be nice.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It sounds like a nice idea to me.  I like giving people useful items, so we gave our guests monogrammed koozies.  We ended up finding them really cheap online & then came out great.  Still, to this day, people tell me how much they use them. 
  • akwrakwr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are just so many ideas! I'll probably do something small for the out-of-town guests, you know, a welcome packet type of thing.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are people going to do with pinwheels with your name on them?

I know how to drink water from a bottle, I do it several times a day.  I don't think I need a poem with your name and what it's for- it's just going in the trash after.  Save your money!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards