Jewish Weddings
Options

First my sig changes, now my name?

Not sure what's going on, but, I see in a reply I made last night that my screen name changed from LBR_NJ to LBRM_NJ and it says I'm a newbie with 1 post!

It's still me!!!
Lisa
The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"

Re: First my sig changes, now my name?

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    lol this is crazy.  as horrible as the format of the site was before this, i think its worse now.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know -- all of a sudden I'm a newbie with 88 posts -- I've been on this site since 2005!
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sig reverted back to like 8 months ago!

Also, there's no WAY I made over 700 posts in a year. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE this format!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea! My knot siggy reverted back to a year ago....Eli disappeared!

And my post number is just ridiculous!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_first-sig-changes-now-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:952c73e7-a37c-4998-8770-6af6a5e1f14bPost:9a374452-91ce-4566-8103-22feb0c02f2c">Re: First my sig changes, now my name?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea! My knot siggy reverted back to a year ago....Eli disappeared! And my post number is just ridiculous!
    Posted by JoelsGirl07[/QUOTE]

I agree....
    where did my posts go?

I say we start a thread called "Kibitz Central" where we can all just keep posting to get back to the numbers we were at....
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    edited December 2011
    I have to say that I hate this new format.  I don't know how I get so many posts, but it's probably counting everything on The Nest and Bump as well as on here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards