Ohio-Columbus

Our officiant backed out - help!

Hi girls,

A close friend of ours was going to officiate our wedding in April. To make a very long story short, some recent "drama" amongst our group of friends has lead to him decide that he would prefer not to be involved in the wedding. In addition to being very upset about his decision, we are also now in need of a new officiant!

If anyone could recommend offciants in the Columbus area, I would very much appreciate it!

TIA!
kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

Re: Our officiant backed out - help!

• BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rev. Eric Davidson, we would recommend.  He lets you totally customize your ceremony however you like.  I have a review of him in my bio, and his website is here.  Good luck!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • edited December 2011
    Great, thank you! :)
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

• 8daysaweek8daysaweek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also contact your county clerk for a list of people who are able to perform a ceremony. I had a friend who had the town mayor do it and know several who have used judges.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
  • summer4077summer4077 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Darla Hosler and absolutely loved her.  She gets to know each couple and then creates a unique ceremony based on their personalities and info they give to her.  We wanted our ceremony to be light-hearted yet sentimental and she captured that perfectly.  She's also a total sweetheart and calmed my jittery nerves the day of!  Many of our guests remarked on how unique ours was from the standard (boring) ceremony. 
    http://yourdaydoneyourway.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Eric Davidson in a few weeks, his website is greatohioweddings.com (he has ceremony choices up and you can customize). Although I have not used him yet, my experience with him through meeting him and emails has been good and I've heard great stuff about him. good luck!
  • AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rev Bill Glazer, he is great and so nice to work with. His email is marrymecolumbus@live.com.  Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much! I'll look into these people and see who's available on our date. I areally appreciate the help. Happy Thanksgiving, girls :)
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

• brih86brih86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rev. Eric too and he was great.  I would definitely recommed him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards