New Hampshire

**mariegra**

Sorry I just checked my knot messages.  I don't always check them.  This is a pic of the birdcage, just so you get an idea. 
It's white.  The door opening is about 11".  We could sell it for $20 plus shipping.  When did you need it by again??  Let me know if your interested. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: **mariegra**

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Holly---thanks for your reply.  The birdcage is very cute and YES, I think I am interested.  No rush, because the wedding isn't until 9/3/11, but I'll take it as soon as you're ready to get rid of it.  I live in Nashua.....where are you?  Since it is so big, it might be easier and less expensive to pick it up, (at a mutually agreeable location),  instead of ship it?  What do you think?
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Nashua is about an hour away from me.  We could make plans to meet sometime after my wedding.  I will page you then:) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good--thank you & best wishes on your wedding :) 

If it's too inconvenient, then we "could" ship via UPS---I'm just thinking that it would be so big to ship and package and might cost more than $20, which is the cost of the item--and that wouldn't make much sense.  If we could work it out, either me or my mom could pick it up somewhere.  Just pick a point somewhere in-between.

Just let me know when you are ready to part with it. Smile
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards