Illinois

Naperville/Aurora David's Bridal Advice

Hey there. So, I got my dress my david's bridal in January, and having gone there yesterday for a veil, I have since found out that they discontinued the dress (even though it's still on their website?!!???). I have lost weight since I first bought the dress and will need to get it altered at least 1 size down.

I was originally planning on just exchanging sizes, but since I can't do that anymore, I'm kind of freaking out about how it will be altered. I know it'll be slightly easier because of the corset back, but there's a design in lace trim down just one side of the dress, and I'm afraid that will end up skewed.

Do anyone know how alterations are at the DB in Aurora? I'm really nervous about alterations in general and not sure whether to take it there or somewhere else. Any suggestions?

Re: Naperville/Aurora David's Bridal Advice

• edited December 2011
    Got my bridesmaids dresses at the DB in Aurora, but I highly recommend getting any alterations done at Sue's Bridal in Naperville....I'm using her. She is a little old lady who does this out of her house, but she is sweet and incredibly talented and at least half the price of DB alterations! Google her and call her up!
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dittos Capital T!!! She's amazing!!!!!  I love her so much. She did an awesome job at altering my dress and the bustle was beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards