South Carolina

Columbia Pre-Owned Dresses

Does anyone know a place in Columbia that has pre-owned dresses for sale?

Re: Columbia Pre-Owned Dresses

• nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Revente down in 5 Points used too--even if they don't anymore, they may be able to give you the name of a store that does.  FYI, you might consider creating a new account and changing your screen name to something isn't your email, as you can get lots of spam that way.
  • edited December 2011
    look online...

craigslist
    recycled bride
    i do now i don't

places like that. good luck!

Anniversary
  • BusyBrittBusyBritt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure about Columbia, but I highly recommend you check out Santee, SC.  The Brides Against Breast Cancer charity has runway samples, pre-owned dresses, etc and the whole East coast warehouse is right here in SC.  I've been several times and you def are sorting through the dresses in your size, but they have a huge selection in all sizes and the dresses are 1)for charity & 2)priced affordably.  Good luck!

• edited December 2011

Hi Janine,
    I'm selling my Amsale gown for only $450 & live close by, in Spartanburg. 
    If interested, check out my earlier post... "Need to sell my Amsale Wedding Gown"... Thanks & good luck. Cyndi :)

• edited December 2011
    I am in NE Columbia and have a small site where I sell pre owned clothes. I have formal as well as business and casual. I update every week. I am just now getting over prom season and going into bridal season and summer clothing is going up everyday. Because all items are unique it is a challenge to get all items up on the site. If you have a special request you might want to email me as I have many items that are not up on the site. Go to http://www.nuvaboutique.com . I am also willing to take offers just email your offer. All clothing is clean and in like new condition unless other wise stated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards